The LN-23P semiautomatic wire feeder is able to handle the toughest work sites and is an excellent choice for field erection and pipe welding applications. It is portable, easy to set-up, and ideal for reaching difficult locations. The LN-23P utilizes special lightweight 14 lb. (6.35kg Innershield (FCAW-S) coils, making it extremely easy to carry around the job site, and has a built-in dual wire feed speed switch for out-of-position welding.Comes Complete With:
- 25 ft. (7.6m) Control Cable (6-pin to leads for terminal strip).
- 25 ft. (7.6m) 1/0 Electrode Cable.
- 3/32; Drive Rolls/Guide Tubes.
- Weighs less than 50 lbs. (22.7 kg) including optional Magnum Innershield gun and 14 lb (6.3 kg) coil of electrode.
- Continuous wire feed speed control, voltage control and analog voltmeter are standard.
- Completely enclosed wire reel keeps the wire free of contaminants.
- Equipped with trigger interlock circuit to reduce operator fatigue.
- Gun-mounted two-position switch allows on-the-fly change to 83% of the preset wire feed speed.
- Electrode and control cable quickly connect to power source.
- One or two LN-23P wire feeders can be directly connected to recommended Lincoln power sources, but only one can be used at a time.
- 3 year warranty on parts and labor.
- Manufactured under a quality system certified to ISO 9001 requirements.