Lincoln Wearshield BU Hardfacing Stick Electrode
- Build-up with moderate hardness to resist shock and metal-to-metal wear, as in rolling and sliding
- Can be used as underbase for other hardfacing deposits or as final overlay on parts to be machined or forged
- Unlimited layers wirth proper preheat, interpass temperatures and procedures
- Use on mild and low alloy steels
- Build-Up: shovel and bucket lips, pump impellers and housings, pulverizer plows, and mill hammers
- Hardfacing: trunions, tractor rolls, cranes and gears
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.