- High density nylon housing shields filter media from spatter, sparks and debris
- NIOSH approved P100 filters offer 99.97% efficiency and are strongly resistant to oil
- Larger pleated filter media surface area vs. comparable competitors
- Enclosed design lowers saturation from ambient particulate
- Increased air flow efficiency evenly disperses intake across the filter area
Compressify Seal Check System
Establishing and maintaining an adequate seal is an important procedure for all Half mask respirator users. The XLR half mask features Compressify which is an engineered design and simple process to help establish and check the seal each time the respirator is put on.
- Step 1: Fit Mask - Put the suspension halo over your head and adjust for a snug and comfortable fit.
- Step 2: Compress Filters - Compress the end of both filters to close the airflow channels.
- Step 3: Inhale - With both filters compressed by hand. take a deep breath in. No air circulation should occur. Release compress once the seal is established.
*You can find the full Lincoln Electric XLR respirator here.
Respirator Approval - NIOSH 42 CFR 84A Approved
Assigned Protection Factor² - 10 APF
Air-Purifying Type - Particulate Filtering
Filter Class - P100
Oil Resistance - Strongly Resistant to Oil
Fit Test - Mandatory Prior to Use
Compatible With - Lincoln Electric XLR Face Mask
Original price $37.74Current price $29.10
Description Low Profile, Compact Design Versatile size can be used in conjunction with other personal protective equipment Fits underneath most we...View full details
Original price $205.92Current price $168.48
Description *Suitable for use with Lincoln® XLR P100 half mask respirators ONLY Genuine Lincoln® XLR™ P100 quantitative fit test adapter kit for...View full details