Lincoln Viking FGS PAPR Hard Hat Assembly - KP4474-3
Viking 3250D FGS Hard Hat Helmet Assembly
The Single Helmet Solution - In any fabrication environment, productivity, safety, and optic clarity are important. The Viking 3250D GFS from Lincoln provides enhancements to each of these elements when compared to a standard welding helmet.
Industry Leading Optics
- 4C Lens Technology - Broadens the color range & hues which can be seen in both light and dark states. This eliminates imperfections and color saturation to create the clearest view of the base material, arc & puddle.
- Perfect 1/1/1/1 Optical Clarity - This rating is determined by measuring blurriness, distortion, shade consistency and angle uniformity of the auto-darkening welding lens.
- Extra large Viewing Area - The 12.5 square inch auto darkening lens provides a large field of view to increase versatility and operator control.
- Versatile Hard Hat Design - Industrial impact protection through a high-density polyethylene (HDPE) shell and a simple, adjustable fit.
- Enhanced Productivity & Safety - Integrated clear grind shield with anti-fog coating.
Maximizing Field of View
The integrated clear grind shield and shade 5 side windows increase field of view in both the open and closed positions.
- Productivity - The integration of the clear grind shield can reduce setup, inspection and weld time.
- Safety - The expanded field of vision in both the open and closed positions makes material inspection, grinding and general movements less hazardous.
- Adaptable Hard Hat Design - Industrial impact protection through a high-density polyethylene (HDPE) shell and a simple, adjustable fit.
- Expanded Field of Vision - Larger viewing area in both the open and closed positions makes material inspection, grinding, and general movements less hazardous.
- Impact Protection - Te ANSI Z87.1 compliant grind shield can protect operators from various impact hazards.
- Integrated Hard Hat - Provides comfortable protection and meets hard hat standards including ANSI/ISEA Z89.1 and CSA Z94.1
- Premium Optics - 4C Lens Technology, 1/1/1/1 Optical Clarity, and large 12.5 sq. inch viewing area.
- Warranty - 3 year hassle free warranty
Included with Product
- Helmet Shell
- Auto-Darkening Lens
- Clear Protective Lenses
- Hard hat