- Premium synthetic graphite composition extends electrode life to maximize metal removal
- Full copper coating improves arc stability and reduces heat generation
- Consistent melt-off rate for smooth, uniform grooves
- High density formula increases durability
CarbonElite arc gouging carbon electrodes are made of a proprietary composition to deliver high efficiency metal removal. The copper coated carbon’s offer excellent arc stability and generate less heat for a controlled melt off rate. Available in pointed, jointed, flat and hollow electrode types for use in numerous semi-automatic or automatic applications.
- Precision, close tolerance metal removal
- To create rectangle groove profiles
- Shallow to medium depth grooves