Black Stallion FR Cotton Hi-Vis Shirt w/ Reflective Stripes - TF2511
Comfort. Protection. Safety.
Designed for workers who may be exposed to potential flash fire and arc flash hazards typically associated with Oil & Gas, Utility, Construction and Industrial applications. 2" reflective striping adds an extra layer of safety and enhanced visibility. Tested for both NFPA 2112 and NFPA 70E compliance. Maintains protection through 100 home washings (50 commercial laundry cycles).
Features & Benefits:
- 7 ounce flame-resistant cotton jersey knit
- 2" reflective striping on sleeves and torso
- "X" reflective pattern on back indicates when wearer's back is turned
- ASTM F1506; NFPA 2112 certified; UL classified
- NFPA 70E compliant; ATPV 12 cal/cm2 (PPE Cat 2)
- Stitched with FR aramid threads throughout
- Convenient scribe pocket on left sleeve
- Tested to retain protection through 100 washes