What are the shipping options for my BakersGas.com order?
BakersGas.com offers the following shipping options, which may vary by item:
- Standard shipping is typically the default option at checkout, and will vary in cost item to item. Any order placed before 3 p.m. EST that is in stock will ship same day. BakersGas.com reserves the right to choose the shipping method for standard shipping. Your item(s) are typically expected to be delivered within 3-5 business days after they have been shipped and picked up by the delivery carrier. Spend $50 or more in the lower 48 States and receive FREE standard shipping.
- Though unlikely, your order may ship in multiple packages so we are able to deliver it faster/safer.
- Depending on the urgency of the order and shipping destination, you may want to upgrade to UPS Three-Day Select®, UPS Second Day Air®, or UPS Next Day Air®. Please be sure to review the outbound transit times from our Outbound View map shown at the bottom of the page before expediting your shipment as your destination may already fall under a 1, 2, or 3-day ship point from Baker’s Gas.
- Next Day Air – Saturday Delivery® - Standard UPS Next Day Air® will deliver on the following business day, not including Saturdays. If you would like to place an order for NDA Saturday Delivery, there will be fee associated in addition to the Next Day Air Shipping cost. Please contact a BakersGas.com representative at (877) 930.5690 for more information or to place an order with Next Day Air-Saturday Delivery.
- Next Day Air – AM Delivery® - If you are interested in UPS Next Day Air-AM Delivery® please contact a BakersGas.com representative at (877) 930.5690 for more information or to place an order with Next Day Air-Saturday Delivery.
- Business days do not typically include weekends; however Standard Shipping Saturday deliveries may occur in select ZIP codes.
- Your order may not be eligible for the shipping estimates shown in the Outbound View Map shown below due to size, weight quantities, stock levels, delivery address or vendor constraints.
- While most items ship same day if the order is placed before 3 p.m. EST, some vendors, shipping locations and non-stock items may require additional processing time. As soon as your order is processed, you will be updated with news of any extended backorder or if there are other issues with the order. If you are ever unsure or would like to check stock levels, feel free to call a BakersGas.com representative at (877) 930.5690.
Does BakersGas.com offer 2-day shipping?
BakersGas.com orders of $50 or more delivering to the following states will qualify for 2-day shipping once the order is processed and picked up by the delivery carrier:
|North Carolina||South Carolina||Virginia|
Orders under $50 will be charged for shipping but will still qualify for the 2-day shipping if the delivery address is in the aforementioned states.
If your delivery state is not listed above, please feel free to refer to our Outbound View and see the estimated shipping time for your order. If you have any other questions or are still unclear of whether or not your order will qualify for 2-day shipping, feel free to call a BakersGas.com representative at (877) 930.5690.
Where can I ship my BakersGas.com order?
BakersGas.com orders can be shipped to any of the 50 states. Shipping to the following destinations may affect estimated delivery times:
International shipping is available to Canada through BakersGas.com. To calculate shipping costs for items shipping to Canada, add the items to you cart and type in your Postal Code before clicking the “Update Cart” button.
If you are an international customer located in any country besides Canada, please send an email to email@example.com along with any part numbers that you would like to purchase. BakersGas.com requires that every international order be paid via wire transfer or Paypal. We also require that the customer arranges and pays for all shipping and duties charges associated with the order.
If the item I ordered was in stock, why has my order not been shipped?
- If an item is in stock at the time of purchase, BakersGas.com will typically ship the item out the same day, providing that the item was ordered prior to 3 p.m. EST.
- During holidays, special and exclusive promotion events, or due to other factors some “in stock” or “common stock” items may have a longer lead time to prepare for shipment. This will be reflected in an email sent notifying you that your order will shipping within a certain number of business days.
- If your order included an item that was in stock at the time of purchase you may have added another item that is not in stock may be delaying the order from shipping. BakersGas.com will not typically split-ship an order, but rather ship complete. If you would like to have your order split shipped, you may be charged a $5 split-ship fee depending on the items in your order. To inquire and arrange for your order to be split shipped, please call a BakersGas.com representative at (877) 930.5690.
What delivery options do you offer for larger machines and heavier items?
Larger machines and heavier items will ship via freight truck loaded on a pallet. The freight line will contact you a day prior to delivery to ensure that you will be able to receive your shipment.
If you do not have a forklift at your commercial address or are unable to get a freight shipment off of the truck at your home, you may need to purchase additional lift gate service. Lift gate service will get your shipment off of the truck and onto the ground. There will be a small additional fee assessed to any order that requires Lift Gate service. If you would like to add lift gate service to an order that has yet to ship or would like to place an order over the phone with lift gate service, feel free to call a BakersGas.com representative at (877) 930.5690.
Am I able to pick up my order at a UPS facility?
To request for your order to be held at a UPS Customer Service Center/Freight Hub please call a BakersGas.com representative at (877) 930.5690.
How are shipping charges calculated for BakersGas.com?
BakersGas.com orders of $50 or more within the contiguous United States are eligible for FREE Standard Shipping. Orders under $50 will be charged for shipping. To calculate the shipping fee for your order, add the items to you cart and type in your ZIP code before clicking the “Update Cart” button. This is calculated on a “per order” basis and includes shipping, order processing, item selection, and packing costs.
Additional shipping charges or an increased shipping rate may apply for the following scenarios:
- You have upgraded to Express shipping.
- Your delivery address is located in one of the following:
Your estimated shipping and taxes will be listed in checkout before you place your order. During checkout, your shipping or taxes may recalculate based on your delivery address and local tax codes.
If you have a personal or business shipper number that you would like to use for your shipment, please feel free to contact a BakersGas.com representative to update the shipping method for your order.
What does ‘signature confirmation’ mean?
If you would like to ensure that you are required to sign for your package in order for it to be released during delivery, please select the ‘Signature Confirmation’ box at checkout. This will add a $5 fee to your order.
Can I ship my BakersGas.com order to multiple addresses?
To ship items to more than one address, please create a separate order for each shipping address.