All returns must be approved by Baker’s Gas and Welding Supplies and must have a RMA # issued by a representative of Baker’s Gas. Returns and cancellations may not be issued over the phone, and must be processed through our support email - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Baker’s will accept returns for merchandise provided it is in the original packaging and has not been used or altered in any way within 14 days of receipt of order. Baker's Gas also reserves the right to refuse a return for any special or custom order item. An RMA # must be issued by a Baker’s Gas and Welding Supplies representative and credit less a processing fee of 3% will be issued upon receipt and inspection by Baker’s Gas and Welding Supplies.The merchandise must be returned in the original packaging and in saleable condition and must be shipped at the customer’s expense and insured for the cost of the merchandise. (Please do not place any postage, write upon, or in any way alter the manufacturers packing of merchandise.) If the item is returned in non-saleable condition, Baker’s Gas & Welding Supplies reserves the right to not issue credit or return to the customer. Once an item is used we will not accept a return on it. Baker's reserves the right to refuse any return. All demo equipment is final sale. No refunds will be issued on demo equipment.
Once an RMA is issued, the customer has 10 days to ship the item back to Baker's Gas. If the item has not been shipped back within the 10 days, the RMA will become invalid, and the item will not be returnable.
Please note that a restocking fee of up to 25% may apply to special order, custom, or non-stock merchandise.
Baker's Gas has the right to refuse any cancellation of an order due to extreme circumstances (i.e. natural disaster or health crisis). Any supplies that would be used for medical or well-being purposes is unable to be returned due to the nature and complexity of the product (i.e. medicine, masks, bandages, respirators, shields, nitrile gloves, PAPRs, etc).
A return shipping label will be provided by Baker's Gas to send back any approved returns. Return labels will only be provided for ground shipments. If the return in question is required to go freight, the customer must arrange for the transportation of the return back to Baker's Gas. Once a return label is provided and the customer has sent back the items for return, the customer will be refunded less the cost of the shipping label and any restock fees previously assessed.
If the wrong merchandise was shipped or the merchandise was defective, please let us know immediately and we will correct the situation at our expense. We will send the correct items along with a return label for shipping the incorrect items back to our warehouse. Unfortunately, we cannot issue shipping refunds on return items under any other circumstance.
Unfortunately, there are times when a package will arrive to a customer in a less than perfect condition. While we attempt to take every precaution to avoid merchandise being damaged in shipping, once the product leaves our warehouse, it is the responsibility of the delivery company to deliver your package undamaged. If an item arrives damaged, please notify us within 24 hours. Before signing for a delivery inspect carefully and refuse delivery of item from the delivery service if there are any damages.
Baker’s Gas and Welding is more than happy to exchange items. All exchanges must be issued an RMA # by a representative of Baker’s Gas and Welding Supplies. These items must meet our return criteria of being in saleable condition upon return to Baker’s Gas and Welding Supplies. Once the items are received and inspected by Baker’s Gas and Welding Supplies, the items that need exchanged will be sent out to the customer. All shipping costs associated with exchanges are at the customer’s expense.
All products that have a manufacturer warranty are covered by the manufacturer warranty from manufacturer defects and covered for the specified amount of time in the manufacturer warranty. Requests for warranty repair should be directed to the manufacturer of the product.
If a customer receives a defective machine, the customer will have 14 days to contact Baker’s Gas. The customer will then have two choices:
- Look up the nearest authorized service or warranty repair facility for the manufacturer of the purchased machine, and have it repaired under the manufacturer’s warranty guidelines. For assistance in finding the nearest authorized repair center, Contact Us.
- Contact Baker’s Gas for an RMA #, and then ship the machine back to Baker’s Gas for a new machine of the same model. The customer will be responsible for any freight charges back to Baker’s Gas and the new machine must be in the original packaging. A replacement machine will not be shipped until Baker’s Gas has received, inspected, and verified that the original machine is defective. If Baker’s Gas determines that the machine is not defective, or is not in the original packaging, the machine will be returned at the customer’s expense.
No credit will be issued to customer until the returned item (with approved RMA #) is received and inspected by a representative of Baker’s Gas and Welding Supplies. Once received and inspected, the credit for the return or exchange will be made using the payment method selected by the customer. Please allow up to 7 days from the date the return merchandise arrives in our warehouse for a credit. No credit will be issued for shipping costs on returns unless the return is based on an error caused by Baker’s Gas and Welding Supplies.
How to Process a Return
- Check Your Package – All returns must be in the original packaging, as well as in resalable condition. Any packaging materials, labels, stickers, manuals, gauges, accessories, warranty cards and documentation originally sent must be included in the return package. In the event that the returned package does not meet the guidelines listed above, Baker’s Gas and Welding Supplies reserves the right not to honor the return.
- Contact us for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA #) – In order to process our customers’ returns as quickly as possible and without hassle, we require all returns to be accompanied by an RMA #. To obtain an RMA # and any other return information you might need, please email us at email@example.com or fill out the RETURN FORM to expedite the return process.
- Ship Your Return – A return shipping label will be provided by Baker's Gas to send back any approved returns. Return labels will only be provided for ground shipments. If the return in question is required to go freight, the customer must arrange for the transportation of the return back to Baker's Gas. If you choose to ship the item back without Baker's return label, we strongly recommend using UPS to return your package as they provide traceable shipments and "proof-of-delivery" which guarantees that your package is delivered to us. Please understand that shipping charges are non-refundable and Baker’s Gas and Welding Supplies is not responsible for any packages lost or damaged during transit. This includes packages sent via USPS to an international or overseas destination.