The SAVAGE A40 welding helmet has been designed to meet the needs of a variety of welders, providing a high tech lightweight shell to protect from heat, sparks and spatter. Utilizing the latest ADF technology, the welding lends gives a high clarity of view with True Color, resulting in an excellent optical quality. The SAVAGE A40 helmet provides ideal functionality, performance and comfort to the occasional welder, maintenance and construction workers through to the professional welder.
- External shade adjustment between 9 and 13 and an optical class of 1/1/1/2. Delay and sensitivity can be adjusted from the inside
- Four arc sensors for higher auto darkening response
- Wider coverage and a larger viewing area of 3.93 x 1.96 in. that offers a wide field of vision and increased spatial awareness
- Sensitivity control is an adaptable feature useful when welding low amp TIG for better reaction to darker arc light
- Delay control enabling the welder to set how long the lens stays dark after the welding arc stops. Short delay helps get the job done faster during tack welding, whilst longer delay is useful for high amperage welding
- Externally activated Grind Button.
- Shade 4 Grind Mode
- Easily replaceable CR2450 battery
- True Color allowing for a brighter view and enhanced color definition
Original price $29.00Current price $27.00
Description Package of 10 - Genuine ESAB® outside cover lens for your ESAB welding helmet.
Description ADF Bracket for ESAB Helmets
Original price $37.38Current price $35.00
Description The Eye Tech II, New-Tech & Origo Tech can be equipped with a magnifying lens. The magnifying lens is fitted from the inside (so ...View full details
Original price $21.00Current price $19.00
Description Five-point contact for comfort Fully adjustable, so the weight of the helmet can be shifted around the head, reducing pressure load...View full details
Description Lens retainer with screw
Original price $23.20Current price $22.00
Description Flame resistant head protection which covers not only the head but also the neck, nape and shoulders.
Description Replacement Sweatbands
Description Wear this under your hood to protect your head and hair.