We here at Baker’s Gas always have a decent selection of welding (and non-welding) items to ease your wallet and please your budget. Before you freeze off those welding scars, check out some of our winter-appropriate deals:
Welding Warmth You Can Wear
If your body needs more than a heater to stay warm while welding, invest (and I use this word liberally) some funds in this Black Stallion Jacket. You can purchase this jacket in a range of sizes- from medium to 4X.
The perfect winter FR jacket. Insulated and fits comfortably for all day wear. Flame resistant and arc resistant allows this to be a work compliant jacket for the colder season.
- 10 oz. cotton/nylon canvas duck water-repellant shell
- Convenient left sleeve pocket holds small items
- 11 oz. modacrylic insulation and quilted cotton lining
- Removable hood with neck closure and drawstrings
- FR taped front zipper with protective flap and snaps
- Knit storm cuffs within hemmed sleeve ends
- 2 outside pockets with covered flaps
- 2 inside pockets keep phone and small items dry
- Elastic waist helps keep out wind and rain
- Easy ID FR patch and NFPA badges on left shoulder
- NFPA 70E compliant; PPE Category 3 (ATPV 35 cal/cm
Thaw Off Those Paws
Tillman is on a roll in the “winter-wear” department. They offer many different types of gloves to keep the most important welding tools from freezing.
One of our best sellers is the Black Stallion waterproof lined and insulated glove.
- Select Shoulder Cowhide Waterproof Lined Insulated Leather Palm Work Gloves
- Consistent cowhide leather durability
- Waterproof lining keeps moisture out
- Natural wing thumb design
Available in Large up to 2XL.
Shop our Winter Glove collection for all best sellers!
Stay warm while welding in the colder winter months. Baker's has a comprehensive collection to keep you covered in the cold. Check out some of our best sellers here.
As always reach out to our team if you have questions!