Here at Baker’s Gas and Welding, September is more than just the end of summer: it’s Lincoln Month! Don’t miss out on September-long special savings across the site on Lincoln equipment and gear. From welders and cutters of all types, to working apparel, to some of the best fume control units on the market, you’re sure to find the right solution or upgrade for you, at a price that won’t be beat. And don’t forget to check out Lincoln’s new line of 3350 helmets – you won’t want to miss these, with their extra-wide windows and solar-powered automatic darkening.
We’re also excited to introduce a line of Lincoln welding wires here at Baker's! Lincoln’s MIG wires are available in a wide range of diameters, alloys, and packaging.
- The SuperArc L-56 is great for medium to heavy mill scale base material, sheet metal up to 380-485 MPa, automotive repair, robotics and animation, and structural steel.
- The Innershield NR-211-MP works great with plate thickness ranging from 7.9mm to 12.7mm, applications with copper backup, sheet or thin-gauge metal, propane cylinders, and robotics and animation.
- Lincoln’s SUPERGLAZE 4043 MIG is an aluminum wire designed for heat-treatable base alloys, specifically the 6XXX alloy series, and is great for welding these alloys, most casting alloys, and work on automotive components and bicycle frames.
- Finally, the SUPERGLAZE 5356 MIG wire, Lincoln’s most popular aluminum MIG wire, is general purpose filler alloy with typical applications like automotive bumpers and supports, shipbuilding structural frames, bicycle frames, and formed truck panels.
- With all our Lincoln wires coming in packages from 2lbs to 1000lbs, you’re sure to find the right Lincoln wire for your job.
To sweeten the already sweet deals, BakersGas.com is offering one free pair of Lincoln Traditional MIG/STICK gloves to the first ten orders that include a Lincoln product. ALL customers who order Lincoln products in the month of September will be entered in a drawing for one of three prizes – you could win a 2450 Hemisfear Viking welding helmet, a Red Line welding jacket, or a set of Red Line welding gloves. You don’t want to miss out!
Lincoln Electric, known globally as the Welding Experts, has provided leading technology and solutions coupled with a commitment to its customers and employees since 1895. For more than 115 years, Lincoln has been pioneering advances and improvements in their industries, which began as electric motors and quickly shifted to welding and cutting technologies. With a strong emphasis on research and development and a growing international presence, Lincoln is a standout among American corporations and a favorite of welders around the world.
From equipment and gear to wires and other consumables, Lincoln is the international leader in providing quality, affordable, reliable solutions for every customer. These are some of the best deals you’ll find all year, so don’t miss out! Be sure to visit our page of Lincoln products before your favorites disappear.