Tillman’s supple 1340 Goatskin MIG/Stick welding gloves with OilShield provide the tactility needed with the toughness required.
Tillman's OilShield is infused into the leather during the tanning process so the leather is thoroughly treated. OilShield will not wash off. As gloves and leather wear, OilShield is still protecting.
- ANSI A7 Cut protection is achieved with a Para-Aramid lining for unbeatable cut resistance.
- Para-Aramid lining is included on the fingers, palm, back of hand and cuff for additional protection.
- Outstanding dexterity and comfort won’t create fatigue when welding.
- Sewn with DuPont™ Kevlar® for added strength and a longer life of the glove.
- A flexible straight thumb allows greater movement for a great grip on the gun or torch.
- A thumb strap reinforcement is added for strength.
- OilShield coating will not wash off.
- Black color hides dirt and grime.
- 4" Leather Cuff.
ANSI A7 Cut Resistance
ANSI Level 4 Abrasion Resistance
ANSI Level 4 Puncture Resistance