- Easy to integrate Our SubArc power sources are easy to integrate by usinga standard Modbus connection. Different levels of integration are possible, from simple remote operation to more complex automated systems.
- Two DC power source models and one AC/DC power source model Power sources have sufficient power capacity to cover applications from traditional DC single-arc to multi-wire tandem welding. In the case of electroslag welding or other high-current demand, two or more power sources can easily be paralleled (both DC and AC/DC machines).
- Easier setup and operation The SubArc Digital Series interface controls recognize the power source and wire drive connected, and automatically configure the system for proper operation. The easy-to- understand interface provides the operator with the necessary controls to set process parameters and control output. The power sources feature simplified parallel and tandem setups î just plug the cable into the appropriate connectors.
- Improved flux delivery system. Our SubArc flux hopper utilizes a flux valve mechanism that assures continuous delivery of flux to the arc. The unique valve design provides a barrier between the flux and actuation device to help prevent jamming of the solenoid actuator due to dust and debris. A sight glass is provided on the front of the flux hopper allowing the weld operator to visually monitor the remaining flux in the hopper.
- Low-voltage accessory operation and improved environmental protection. The digital series accessories are powered with 24 VAC control voltage from the power source. All power sources, interface controls and wire drives are IP23 rated providing a high level of protection for harsh environments.