- AC and DC TIG Features AC TIG Features Independent amplitude/amperage control allows EP and EN amperages to be set independently to precisely control heat input to the work and electrode. Extended AC balance (30/99%) controls the amount of oxide cleaning (amperage time in EN) which is essential for high quality welds on aluminum. AC frequency (20/400 hz) controls the width of the arc cone and the force of the arc. DC TIG Features Exceptionally smooth and precise arc for welding exotic materials. High-speed DC TIG pulse controls - Pulse frequency capable of pulsing 5000 pulses per second. Pulsing adds arc stability, reduces heat input and warpage and can increase travel speeds. Other parameters include peak amperage, peak time and background amperage.
- AC Waveforms Advance Squarewave provides a fast freezing puddle, deep penetration, and fast travel speeds. Soft Squarewave is used for a soft buttery arc with maximum puddle control and good wetting action. Sine wave is for customers that like a traditional arc. It is quiet with good wetting. Triangular wave reduces the heat input and is good on thin aluminum. It provides fast travel speeds.
Blue Lightning - High Frequency Arc Starter
- Program memory features 9 independent program memories that maintain/save your parameters.
- For more consistent non-contact starts and greater reliability compared to traditional HF arc starters
Cooler Power Supply (CPS)
- An integrated 120-volt dedicated-use receptacle to power the Coolmate 3.5. The power switch on the Dynasty also activates the receptacle to help prevent torch failure.
- Allows meters to be calibrated for certification.
Stick Features (AC/DC)
- Tailored arc control (DIG) allows the arc characteristics to be changed for specific applications and electrodes. Smooth running 7018 or stiffer, more penetrating 6010.
- Hot Start adaptive control provides positive arc starts without sticking.
Auto-Line Power Management Technology
- Allows for any input voltage hookup (208 - 575 V) with no manual linking, providing convenience in any job setting. Ideal solution for dirty or unreliable power.
- Feature operates the auxiliary cooling system only when needed, reducing noise, energy use, and airborne contaminants pulled through the cooler.
Upgradeable and Expandable
- Front panel memory card data port provides the ability to easily upgrade software and expand product features. Visit MillerWelds.com/tigsoftware for the latest software upgrades and expansions.
- Miller's True Blue Warranty delivers unparalleled peace-of-mind.
Included with Product
Quick Reference Guide
Original price $1,415.29Current price $1,316.84
DescriptionMiller Coolmate 3 Coolant System is designed for use with water-cooled torches rated up to 600amps. Unique paddle-wheel indicator, exter...View full details
Original price $1,256.75Current price $1,167.10
Description14-Pin automation expansion provides the ability to access common automation functions through the 14-pin connection.
Original price $264.71Current price $234.37
Description Side-to-side (east/west) rotary-motion fingertip control fastens to TIG torch with Velcro straps. Included with Product 26.5 ft contr...View full details
Original price $394.22Current price $348.45
Description Heavy-duty foot pedal current and contactor control provides increased stability and durability. Reconfigurable cord can exit the fron...View full details
Original price $332.00Current price $294.98
Description Miniature hand control for remote current and contactor control. Dimensions: 4 x 4 x 3-1/4 in (102 x 102 x 82 mm). Includes: 20 ft (6...View full details
Original price $227.24Current price $201.00
Description Miller rocker switch for momentary and maintained-contact rocker for contactor control. Push forward for maintained contact and backwar...View full details
Original price $222.06Current price $197.00
Description Miller Pushbutton Fingertip control with single button. 14 pin connection. Momentary-contact switch for contactor control. Rubber...View full details
Original price $907.14Current price $839.98
DescriptionFor Maxstar 350 and 700, andDynasty 350 and 700 to be used withor without Coolmate 3.5. Cart featuressingle cylinder rack, foot pedal ho...View full details
Original price $180.07Current price $169.00
Description For Maxstar 700 and Dynasty 700.50 mm thread lock-style for (WP125,WP24W, WP25, WP20, WP18,WP12, CS310, CS410, WP22, WP27) water-cooled...View full details
Original price $905.91Current price $710.00
Description Wireless foot control 300429 improves productivity and maneuverability by eliminating cord tangles. Reduces clean up time and work area...View full details