Two Models Available
- Dynasty 280 - Base model provides essential TIG and Stick functions and provides operator-friendly, menu-driven features.
- Dynasty 280 DX - The DX model offers full AC features, including advanced waveforms and wide ranges of balance and frequency.
Upgradeable and Expandable
- Cooler Power Supply (CPS) An integrated 120-volt dedicated-use receptacle to power the Coolmate 1.3. The Power switch on the Dynasty also activates the receptacle to help prevent torch failure. Available on select models.
- Front panel memory card data port provides the ability to easily upgrade software and expand product features. Visit MillerWelds.com/tigsoftware for the latest software upgrades and expansions.
Auto-Line Power Management Technology
- Allows hookup to either single-phase or three-phase electrical input from 208-575 V with no manual linking, providing convenience in any job setting. An ideal solution for dirty or unreliable input power.
Stick Features (AC/DC)
- Tailored arc control (DIG) allows the arc characteristic to be changed for specific applications and electrodes. Smooth running 7018 or stiffer, more penetrating 6010.
- Hot Startí» adaptive control provides positive arc starts without sticking.
- Stick-Stuck detects if the electrode is stuck to the part and turns the welding output off to safely and easily remove the electrode. Menu selectable.
- Portable with adjustable shoulder strap
- Weighing in at just 52 pounds, the Dynasty 280 is extremely portable and easy to transport featuring dual carry handles and a carrying strap.
- Digital meters can be calibrated to a standard device for certification. Pro-Set Feature (professional settings)
- This feature eliminates the guesswork when setting weld parameters. Use Pro-Set when you want the speed, convenience and confidence of pre-set controls. Simply select the feature and adjust until Pro-Set appears on the display. The Pro-Set feature is available for Balance, Frequency, Pulse and DIG parameters.
WP-280 TIG Torch
- Two-piece torch head and exclusive Super Coolí» Technology provides additional surface area to increase cooling efficiency and capacity
- Torch body includes an anti-rotation feature and multi-position locking to prevent handle movement during welding and improve operator control
- Mechanical fittings provide a secure gas and water connection to prevent leakage and allow easy hose replacement
Included with Product
Dynasty 280 power source
Quick Reference Guide (English)
Adjustable shoulder strap
8 ft (2.4 m) primary cord
(2) Dinse 50-mm connectors
Original price $1,040.78Current price $834.56
Description The Kit Includes: Weldcraft 150 Amp Air-Cooled TIG Torch RCCS-14 Fingertip Control 200-Amp Stick Electrode Holder with 15 Foot Cable 3...View full details
Original price $842.62Current price $793.29
Description Weldcraft 280 amp Water-Cooled TIG torch package. Includes all the needed items to connect and TIG weld with your water cooled TIG mach...View full details
Original price $81.65Current price $72.64
DescriptionThis durable cover is made of flame and tear resistant material with a mildew resistant odor-free barrier. It is also waterproof to main...View full details
Original price $2,013.23Current price $1,858.37
DescriptionGenuine Miller Modbus Expansion Memory Card for your Dynasty¬ 210, 280 or Maxstar 210, 280 series TIG welder. This Modbus expansion memo...View full details
Original price $1,256.75Current price $1,167.10
Description14-Pin automation expansion provides the ability to access common automation functions through the 14-pin connection.
Original price $264.71Current price $234.37
Description Side-to-side (east/west) rotary-motion fingertip control fastens to TIG torch with Velcro straps. Included with Product 26.5 ft contr...View full details
Original price $394.22Current price $348.45
Description Heavy-duty foot pedal current and contactor control provides increased stability and durability. Reconfigurable cord can exit the fron...View full details
Original price $332.00Current price $294.98
Description Miniature hand control for remote current and contactor control. Dimensions: 4 x 4 x 3-1/4 in (102 x 102 x 82 mm). Includes: 20 ft (6...View full details
Original price $227.24Current price $201.00
Description Miller rocker switch for momentary and maintained-contact rocker for contactor control. Push forward for maintained contact and backwar...View full details
Original price $222.06Current price $197.00
Description Miller Pushbutton Fingertip control with single button. 14 pin connection. Momentary-contact switch for contactor control. Rubber...View full details
Original price $1,130.55Current price $908.84
Description Miller TIG/Stick Contractor Kit with RFCS-14HD remote foot control is a 150 amp, ALL-IN-ONE Air-cooled TIG/Stick welding accessory kit ...View full details
Original price $88.17Current price $75.00
DescriptionFor Maxstar 200and 350, Dynasty200 and 350, andSyncrowave 250and 350. 50 mmInternational-stylewith water returnline for (WP125,WP24W, WP...View full details
Original price $905.91Current price $710.00
Description Wireless foot control 300429 improves productivity and maneuverability by eliminating cord tangles. Reduces clean up time and work area...View full details