Designed for heavy industrial welding applications, with 100 percent duty cycle for extended arc time.
- DC Multiprocess capability, versatility and outstanding arc performance in CV (MIG) and CC (Stick, TIG).
- Built-in arc control for Stick welding allows operators more flexibility when welding in tight areas where sticking electrodes is a problem.
- Hot Start makes it easy to start difficult electrodes.
- Line voltage compensation keeps welding parameters constant even when input voltages change ±10%. Eliminates need to change welding parameters throughout the day.
- Unique Fan-On-Demand cooling system operates only when needed. Reduces contaminants drawn into the machine and excess noise in work areas.
- 15 amp 115 VAC duplex receptacle allows operators the flexibility to run grinders, drills, coolers, etc. from power source without the need for additional 115 VAC power in weld area.
- Power efficient for exceptional value and return on your investment.
- Digital meters for presetting or monitoring welding voltage or amperage for more precise control.
- Remote on/off capability allows operator to turn power source on/off from a distance.
- Thermal Overload Protection Internal components are protected from damage by thermal overload protection which automatically shuts down the unit if duty cycle is exceeded or air flow and cooling are restricted.