Auto-Line Power Management Technology
- Allow for any input voltage hookup (208-575 VAC, singly- or three phase) with no manual linking, providing convenience in any job setting. Ideal solution for dirty or unreliable input power.
Built-in MIG and Pulsed MIG programs
- Automatically set the optimal parameters for a wide variety of wires making it easy to set up and use.
Synergic Pulsed MIG
- As wire speed increases/decreases, pulse parameters also increase/decrease to match the right amount power needed, eliminating the need to make additional adjustments.
- Provides TIG appearance with MIG simplicity and productivity. Achieve "stacked dimes" without gun manipulation. Profile Pulse frequency can be changed to increase or decrease the spacing between the ripple pattern to achieve the desired weld appearance.
Wind Tunnel Technology
- Protects internal components, greatly improving reliability.
- Cooling system operates only when needed, reducing noise, energy use and amount of contaminants pulled through machine.
- Fine tunes puddle fluidity in Pulsed MIG (GMAW-P) welding.
Recommended Aluminum Solutions
- Dedicated XR Pistol Plus and XR-Aluma-Pro Plus guns work with the 74 MPa Plus feeder to coordinate wire feed speed of the gun and the feeder. This provides optimized aluminum feeding and welding performance.
Original price $1,657.00Current price $1,434.00
Description The Miller Spoolmatic gun is choice of professionals for exceptional aluminum welding results in industrial or commercial applications...View full details
Original price $1,309.00Current price $1,080.00
Description Miller MIGrunner cart 195445 is desgined to fit a variety of Miller machines. Compatible with AlumaFeed System, Invision 352, XMT 304 a...View full details
Description Includes flowmeter regulator with 10-foot (3 m) gas hose, 10-foot (3 m) 4/0 feeder weld cable with Dinse connector on one end and a lug...View full details
Original price $1,899.00Current price $1,792.00
Description The Miller® 20 Series Wire Feeder is a robust, industrial four drive roll wire feeder that comes complete with drive rolls and 300 am...View full details
DescriptionMiller 10' Remote Extension Cord for 70 Series
Original price $3,107.00Current price $2,691.00
Description Standard, simple feeder for most heavy-industrial applications. Available in Dual Wire Modes Allows two different wire types to be avai...View full details
Original price $3,977.00Current price $3,444.00
Description Remote Voltage Control Saves the operator a trip back to the power supply for welding adjustments. For applications where the feeder ...View full details
Description A WC-24 is required to operate Spoolmatic and Spoolmatic Pro guns with 14 Pin Miller CV power sources and engine drives. Not required ...View full details