The new Magnum® PRO AL models are designed to optimize a push-pull welding operation by integrating features that will reduce downtime.
- Superior Push-Pull Wire Feeding Technology - Reduces friction in the wire feed path.
- Quick-Change Liner - Simply remove the set screw to quickly and easily change the liner.
- Magnum PRO Consumables - utilizes Magnum PRO consumables for convenience
- Patented EZ-Lock System - Allows you to change or rotate barrels anytime
- Lightweight, Ergonomic Handle - Weight distribution is equally balanced
- Recessed Adjustment Dial - Conveniently located on the bottom of the handle, it helps prevent a change in work point while welding
- Flip-Up Drive Roll Cover - Located at the thumb rest for easy access to wire. Quick wire release for easy wire adjustments
- Complete With an Insulated Groove Drive Roll and an Insulated Idler Roll - Provides a consistent arc. Drives will handle aluminum wire from .035 - 1/16" diameter.