The LN-25 semiautomatic wire feeder is ideal for field or construction use. Since it is powered across the arc, no control cables are needed! Simply connect the weld cable, attach the arc sensing clip, and you're ready to go. This portable MIG and flux-cored wire feeder comes in a fully enclosed case to protect against damage on the job site. The LN-25 features a tool-less quick release mechanism for easy wire changing, and it accepts 10-44 lbs. (4.5-19.9 kg) wire packages for plenty of welding versatility.Comes Complete With:
- Internal Contactor and Gas Solenoid
- Arc Sensing Lead and Clip - 15 ft (4.5m)
- Weld Power Cable - 20 inches (508mm)
- For MIG and flux-cored arc welding processes using up to 44 lb. (19.9 kg) spools.
- Designed for .023-1/16; (0.6-1.6mm) solid, .035-5/64; (0.9-2.0mm) cored and .035-1/16; (0.9-1.6mm) aluminum wire sizes.
- Selectable dial for setting low range, 50-350 ipm (1.3-8.9m/min) wire feed speed or high range, 50-700 ipm (1.3-17.8m/min) wire feed speed.
- Includes DC voltmeter, voltmeter polarity switch and 15 ft. (4.6m) arc sensing lead and clip and 20; (508mm) weld power cable.
- For use with Magnum flux-cored and MIG guns.
- Automatic overvoltage and motor overload shutdown protection.
- Double-latched case features an insulated gun holder and easy access to wire.
- Entire unit is compact and portable and will pass through a 16; (400mm) diameter manway.
- Manufactured under a quality system certified to ISO 9001 requirements.
- Three-year warranty on parts and labor.