DescriptionThe rugged CV-400 is ready to tackle MIG and cored wire fabrication and production work in a variety of industries: transportation, heavy equipment, structural steel, railroad, furniture, appliances and sheet metal fabrication. Simple fixed inductance, time-proven technology and heavy-duty construction will deliver years of reliable performance.
- Lincoln's unique fixed inductance design delivers exceptional short-circuit metal transfer characteristics.
- Connect wire feeders via either 14-pin MS-type or terminal strip.
- 115V and 42V wire feeder auxiliary power with circuit breaker protection.
- Internal components, including windings, rectifiers and circuit boards, are coated to protect against the effects of moisture and corrosion.
- Electronic and thermostatic protection from current overload and excessive temperatures. Indicator light lets you know when machine is reset.
- Three year warranty on parts and labor.
- Seven year warranty on the power rectifier.
Included with Product
CV400 Power Source (K1346-13)
LF-72 Bench Model
Heavy Duty (Heavy Duty Wire Reel Stand) .035-.045 in. (0.9-1.1 mm) Drive Rolls for Solid Wire
Heavy Duty Wire Reel Stand
Control Cable – 10 ft. (3.0 m)
Weld Power Cable – 10 ft. (3.0 m)
15 ft. (4.5 m) Magnum® PRO 350 gun and cable assembly with .035-.045 in. (0.9-1.1 mm) liner.
Harris® Gas Regulator/Flowmeter and 10 ft. (3.0 m) Hose Kit.