When it comes to welding mild steel, stainless steel, aluminum and alloy materials, you wont find a more reliable power source than the CV-305. This well-engineered CV unit features two inductance connections. Lincolns Twist-Mate output connectors make it easy to choose the right inductance for your application.This unit is the most compact unit in its class, yet its loaded with convenient features! Digital meters that can be preset, line voltage compensation, a remote and local control option, and a 7-year rectifier warranty what more do you need? Advantage Lincoln Precision Arc Perfomance- Stack them three-high or purchase an affordable package that includes the new LF-72 feeder, a Magnum 400 MIG gun and more!- Two output connectors allow you to optimally connect to high or low inductance for arc conrol. Use low inductance output connection when short-arc welding, and high inductance output connection with spray and globular transfer welding.
Features & Innovations
- Compact unit is 20 lbs. (9.0 kg) lighter and significantly smaller than competitive models save your space!
- Easy access Twist-Mate connection on the front of the machine.
- Digital Ammeter/Voltmeter read-out display allows presets for added convenience and accuracy. Quality & Reliability
- Environmentally protected transformer and power rectifier are rugged and reliable.
- Provides line voltage compensation for maintaining weld consistency, even with changes of ± 10%.
- Three-year warranty on parts and labor; seven-year warranty on power rectifier.
Include with Product
CV305 Power Source (208/230/460/3/60)
LF-72 Bench Model (Two Roll) Wire Feeder with standard wire reel stand, 10 ft. (3.0 m) control cable, and .035-.045 in. (0.9 - 1.1 mm) solid wire drive roll and guide tube kit.
15 ft. (4.5) Magnum® PRO 350 Gun and Cable Assembly with .035-.045 in. (0.9-1.1 mm) liner.
Work [15 ft. (4.5 m)] and Wire Feeder [10 ft. (3.0 m)] Power Cables Package.
Harris® Gas Regulator/Flowmeter and 10 ft. (3.0 m) Hose Kit.