DescriptionThe Cool Arc 40 is a reliable and affordable water cooler for water-cooled MIG, TIG, or plasma cutting applications. Available in both 115 and 230 volt models, the Cool Arc 40 is compatible with all Lincoln water-cooled systems including Cobramatic. The Cool Arc 40 features a rugged industrial pump manufactured by Pro-Con, the leading pump manufacturer for welding water coolers. This pump is an industry standard, making the Cool Arc 40 easy to service and maintain. With this pump, the Cool Arc 40 operates smoothly and minimizes vibrations that would otherwise be transferred to the welding torch.
- Industry standard Pro-Con internal water pump is easy to service and maintain and is designed for continuous operation, delivering a steady flow and pressure.
- Powerful ;muffin-style; tube axial fan provides efficient cooling, low noise, and smooth operation to minimize vibration in the welding torch
- Plastic, non-corrosive, 2-gallon reservoir limits loaded Cool-Arc 40 weight to 60 lbs
- Unit can be mounted and operated either horizontally or vertically for minimal footprint
- Compatible with all Lincoln water-cooled systems including Cobramatic water-cooled push-pull torches
- Color-coded inlet and outlet coolant connections are standard female CGA-style (5/8-18 left-hand thread)
- No special coolant required for indoor use - uses tap water