Semiautomatic Air-Cooled Guns
Magnum PRO Curve guns for MIG or flux-cored welding combine our classic curved handle with our Copper Plus contact tips and Magnum PRO gun expendables to deliver long hours of fabrication welding with less frequent tip and gun expendable parts changes.
Industrial Grade Construction
- High quality copper parts ensure superior electrical contact and heat dissipation.
- Four trigger leads are standard for fast field repair.
- Patent-pending Anti-Seize™ tip and diffuser thread design reduces tip and diffuser seizing.
- Lincoln Electric Copper Plus® Contact Tips - Larger tip diameter and mass improve heat dissipation to increase tip life.
- Curve™ Handle Design - Our Curve™ handle is lightweight and balanced, providing a comfortable grip to reduce fatigue.
- Rotating Gun Tube and Gun Hanger Clip - Allow any number of hand positions to reduce fatigue or fit into tight spaces.
- Simplified Expendable Parts Selection - 350A and 550A consumables are interchangeable across all gun models. All models ship with 350A parts.
- Upgrade your Magnum® - Turn your existing gun into a Magnum® PRO Curve™ by switching to Magnum® PRO gun tubes and expendable parts.
- Industrial Grade Construction
- Lincoln Electric Copper Plus Contact Tips - Larger tip diameter and mass improve heat dissipation to increase tip life
- Curve Handle Design - Our Curve handle is lightweight and balanced, providing a comfortable grip to reduce fatigue
- Rotating Gun Tube and Gun Hanger Clip - Allow any number of hand positions to reduce fatigue or fit into tight spaces
- Simplified expendable parts selection
- MIG, Pulsed MIG, Flux-Cored
Wire Diameter Range
- .025-5/64" (0.6-2.0 mm)
Included with Product
- Contact Tip (Qty. 1) (KP2744-045)
- 0.625 in. (15.9 mm) Thread-On Gas Nozzle with 1/8 in. (3.2 mm) recess (KP2742-1-62R)
- Thread-On Diffuser (KP2746-1)
- Gun Connector (K466-10)
- Gun Liner (KP44-3545-15)