COXREELS 100WCL Series compact hand crank cable reels are versatile and ideal for electrode and grounding lead applications. Save time and effort while increasing the safety of your work environment. The sturdy "U" shaped frame and all steel construction make this one tough little reel. All listed models are supplied less cable.
- Drum-located slip ring assembly for simple routine maintenance.
- Electrical current runs through a 450 AMP rated slip ring.
Design & Structure
- Bronze self-lubricated spherical bearings at each end designed for heavy duty applications.
- Direct hand crank rewind.
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction.
- Rolled edges & ribbed discs provide strength & safety.
- Leading 2-year manufacturer's limited warranty.
- Made in the U.S.A. - Sold & Supported Worldwide.
- SLIP RING ASSEMBLY - drum-located slip ring assembly with easy to access removable panel for simple routine maintenance. No need to remove the reel from its mount.
- U SHAPED FRAME DESIGN - Solid one piece heavy gauge all steel U shaped frame. Professional grade, compact, lightweight and simple design.
- CNC SPUN DISCS - Heavy duty CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges for greater strength, durability, hose protection and operator safety.
- BRONZE SPHERICAL BEARINGS - Self-lubricated bronze spherical bearings at each end of the reels are designed for trouble-free rotation and heavy-duty applications.
- STEEL CONSTRUCTION - High quality steel construction provides superior strength and durability for heavy duty applications in commercial and industrial settings.
- OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE - long lasting, chip resistant and rust inhibiting CPC powder coat finish, adjustable tension brake prevents free wheeling and direct hand crank for easy mechanical retraction.