2.5 lb Extinguisher with Vehicle Bracket (FE02VB)
CLEANGUARD clean agent extinguishers answer the call for a product rated for Class A, B and C fires, yet will not damage sensitive and irreplaceable materials, equipment and facilities. Halon 1211 was replaced by DuPont FE-36. as an electrically nonconductive, environment friendly extinguishing agent for computer centers, data/document storage areas, communications facilities, hospital operating rooms, control rooms, electronics manufacturing, museums, art galleries, laboratories and others. CLEAN GUARD extinguishers leave no residue and require no cleanup after discharge.
Available in agent capacities of 2.5 lb. (1 .13 kg) to 13.25 lb. (6.00 kg), CLEAN GUARD extinguishers feature an effective discharge range of approximately 16 feet (4.9 m). Standard CLEANGUARD extinguishers include a six-year limited warranty, are made of a seamless, welded steel shell, 100% hydrotested and leak tested, coated in a tough polyester urethane paint and include extruded aluminum valves, plated steel valve stems, steel pick-up tubes and plated steel ring pins. Some models meet FAA Minimum Performance Standards (MPS) for civilian and commercial aircraft and are approved by the United States Coast Guard.
- Economically priced
- Meets or exceeds requirements of ANSI/UL 2129 and 711
- Listings and approvals include UL, ULC, and FAA
- Simple operation and maintenance
- Tough, glare-resistant, one-piece mylar nameplates
- Manufactured of durable high quality materials
- Large, easy-to-read pressure gauge
- Hand portable fire fighting training at the world renowned ANSUL Fire School
- Six-year limited warranty from date of delivery to original end-user purchaser
- Sold and serviced through a network of independent distributors in every state and most foreign countries