ANSULEX Low pH Liquid Fire Suppressant is a specially-formulated,aqueous solution of organic salts. The agent is pre-mixed, eliminatingthe need for dilution before system charging. When used as an extinguishingagent, it will produce no toxic by-products.Performance:
As the agent is sprayed in fine droplets (atomized) onto an appliancegrease fire, it provides excellent flame knock-down, surface-cooling, andfire-securing capabilities. When the agent reacts with the hot grease, itforms a layer of foam on the surface of the fat. This soap-like blanket offoam acts as an insulator between the hot grease and the atmosphere,helping to prevent flammable vapors from escaping and reducing thechance for flame reignition.
Post-fire cleanup can be readily accomplished by flushing the area withwater or steam.
Because of the composition of ANSULEX Low pH Liquid FireSuppressant, it is compatible with metals commonly found in restaurantkitchen environments (i.e., stainless steel, aluminum, galvanized metal,mild steel, copper and brass). Features:
Fast Flame Knock-Down and Securement of Grease-Related Fires
Provides a Cooling Effect Which Further Enhances Its Ability to prevent reflash
Designed for a Wide Variety of Restaurant Hazards
Listed by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. (ULI) and Underwriters Laboratories of Canada (ULC) as Part of the PIRANHA Restaurant System
Ease of Recharge and Post-Fire Cleanup
ANSULEX Low pH Liquid Fire Suppressant is designed for use only inANSUL R-102 restaurant fire suppression systems. This __ liquidagent will combat grease-related fires as found in restaurant appliancesand ventilating equipment. It should not be used for fires involving energizedelectrical hazards.
3 Gallon (11.6 L) (UL/ULC)