- Cools the air up to 50°F (28°C).
3M Supplied air respirators require a source of clean breathing air such as plant air systems or bottled air. This clean, breathable air can be delivered to hoods, helmets, full facepieces, half facepieces and loose-fitting facepieces. Supplied air respirators offer many features over traditional respiratory protection, such as cooling or heating incoming air; fit testing only required for tight-fitting facepieces; and low maintenance. Complete systems include a supplied air hose, an air regulating valve, a breathing tube, and a helmet, hood, or other facepiece. Potential benefits include:
- A cost-effective way to provide a high level of respiratory protection
- 3M’s range of supplied air valves can cool or heat air by up to 50°F (28°C)
- No filters, cartridges, or batteries to maintain
- Supplied air provides no additional breathing resistance to the wearer
The vortex assembly can cool compressed air by as much as 50°F (28°C). It can operate on pressures ranging from 60-90 psig, depending on hose length.
Included with Product
- Cooling tube with quick disconnect fitting
- Waist belt