- 3M Precision Shaped Grain maintains exceedingly sharp points which cut fast with less pressure
- Designed to reduce oxidation/metal discoloration and the possibility of heat related stress cracks by running cooler
- Flaps blend and grind in a single step
- Durably Y-weight poly-cotton backing provides even, controlled wear for complete use of the disc on medium-high to low pressure applications
- A grinding aid incorporated on the disc reduces grinding temperatures for heat-sensitive alloys such as titanium, nickel alloys, and stainless steel
3M Cubitron II 967A Type 27 flap disc uses ceramic as the abrasive material and has a diameter of 5 in. 3M incorporates this ceramic material into the flap disc forming a grit of 40+.