256-02-00 PORTABLE COMPRESSED AIR FILTER AND REGULATOR PANEL, 50 CFM, 4 OUTLETS, WITH CARBON MONOXIDE FILTRATION AND MONITOR
- This panel is a four outlet panel that filters and monitors carbon monoxide (CO).
- It has numerous features that add to worker protection.
- It is packaged in a protective carrying case for total portability.
- Used in applications such as painting, asbestos abatement, petroleum industries, pharmaceuticals, chemical handling and metal grinding.
- This four stage air purification system includes an adjustable regulator and gauge.
For maximum efficiency of the panel, the temperature of the compressed air should be 68 to 150(deg)F (20 to 65(deg)C) and the relative humidity of the compressed air should be greater than 20% and less than 70%.