• Heavy-duty drive motor with tachometer control provides wire feed speed that is accurate and consistent from the start of the weld to the finish and from one weld to the next, which provides consistent arc quality. Wide voltage range for small and large wires with no contactor chatter or arc outages.
• Set volts and wire feed speed remotely. The simple interface on the feeder allows operators to adjust parameters at the point of use with no control cords.
• Easy process changeover. Simply connect the Arceach SuitCase feeder to your weld lead and you are ready to go. The power source automatically switches settings to run conventional wire processes.
• Easy solution for traditional wire process. Add the flux-cored capability of the XMT 350 FieldPro for fill and cap passes for increased productivity.
• Durable design reduces downtime. Impact resistant case and the elimination of feeder control cords provides a solid solution to last in harsh environments.
The Miller 951728 ArcReach SuitCase 8 replaces the Miller 951593 SUITCASE X-TREME. Game-changing welding technologies can stop you from wasting hours every day. ArcReach welding technology minimizes the non-value-added time spent walking to and from the power source—and maximizes arc-on time, weld quality and jobsite safety. When operators have complete control at the feeder or remote—even hundreds of feet away from the power source—it minimizes downtime and maximizes productivity, while improving operator safety and delivers high quality welds.