Steiner's next generation MIG welding gloves, designed for the ultra comfort, dexterity, and protection needed for MIG gun operation and cut resistance for metal handling and fabrication.
- Kevlar cut resistant lined palm, back, and fingers. Cut level 2
- Premium tan grain cowhide palm for dexterity with durable rust split cowhide back
- Full Kevlar twill lining
- Seamless index finger for enhanced feel
- Straight thumb for best gun grip
- Durable lock stitching with flame resistant Kevlar thread for added strength
- Elastic gathered back snugs hands for comfortable fit