Series 40™ Heavy-Duty single-stage regulator regulators are extremely durable and contain our exclusive Sure Seat™ filtered seat technology for extended seat and regulator life in the most demanding industrial applications. They feature a stainless steel diaphragm which allows for use with liquid gases, all brass construction which will stand up to corrosive atmospheres and 2.5-inch (64 mm) brass case gauges.
- The new Series 40 regulator is constructed with a super-fine 15 micron, nickel plated bronze filter which encapsulates the high pressure seat.
- This filter protects the seating surface from contamination by external debris that may enter the regulator during operation.
- This in turn will reduce failures and dramatically extend the regulators service life.
- Series 40 regulators are constructed with a durable yet sensitive, stainless steel diaphragm for long dependable service life in most any environment.
- These new designs are capable of much higher gas flows than the current Smith 1500 series regulator models.
- Some models are capable of producing flows of over 16,000 SCFH, up to 25% higher than comparable competitors heavy duty regulators.
- They also provide extremely accurate outlet pressure of approximately ±2% of the actual gauge reading (center of scale).
- Decay/Rise is also very low at only .4 PSIG outlet rise per 100 PSIG tank pressure decay, helping maintain consistent and highly accurate outlet pressures and flows.
- This design eliminates the need for diaphragm replacement in the event of over-pressurization.
- The stainless steel diaphragm is suitable for use with liquid (cryogenic) gases.
- Miller's True Blue Warranty delivers unparalleled peace-of-mind.
Pressure Regulation, Single Stage
Oxy-Fuel Cutting, Welding & Heating
Manifold Gas Feed
Manifold Station Drops