Heavy-Duty Straight Pipe Wrench is ideal for a variety of plumbing and pipe work. It boasts a bold red hue for easy visibility on the job. At 24 in., this pipe wrench is great for use with pipe diameters of 1-1/2 in. to 2-1/2 in. with a capacity up to 3 in. Its sturdy ductile-iron housing and l-beam handle gives you the durability and strength you need while you work. It has a quickly adjustable full-floating forged hook jaw featuring self-cleaning threads and easily replaceable parts including a spring assembly, hook jaw and heel jaw
- Sturdy ductile-iron housing and I-beam handle deliver superior durability and longevity
- Heavy-duty pipe wrench features a full floating forged hook jaw for superior gripping and quick adjustments
- RIDGID pipe wrench features reliable self-cleaning threads with easily replaceable hook jaw, heel jaw and spring assembly
- Plumbing wrench ideal for pipe diameters of 1-1/2 in. to 2-1/2 in. with a pipe capacity of up to 3 in.
- Straight pipe wrench features a non-stick adjustment nut for worry-free operation
- Heavy-duty RIDGID pipe wrenches comply with federal specifications GGG-W65IE, type ll, class A
- Full lifetime warranty against material defects and workmanship