Exceptional value and compact design and can be connect to regulators or pipeline installations. Provides precise shielding gas regulation for MIG and TIG welding applications and more. Shatter-resistant polycarbonate flow tube is reposition-able for easy reading and features triple-scale for argon, helium and argon/CO2. It has a packless o-ring flow tube seal which reduces maintenance and a built-in rupture disc reduces possibility of flow tube damage due to high-pressure inlet surge. Precision flow-adjustment valve allows easy adjustment to desired setting.
- Flowmeter assemblies are designed to operate at an inlet pressure of 30 PSIG (except H1105 which is designed to operate at an inlet pressure of 80 PSIG).
- They may be attached to regulators or pipeline installations.
- All flowmeters have 1/4(6mm) NPT female inlets.
- Flow tube is extra long and is accurate to within 3% of the full scale reading.Tubes are made of shatter resistant Lexan.
- Flow tube has a unique ball guide which centers the ball in the tube and keeps it centered. A ball floating in a non-centering tube allows the ball to float off-center and will result in greater flows than the reading indicates.