Developed for harsh environmental conditions and output requirements that range from power-intensive to precise. ArcReach provides remote control of the power source without a cord – saving time and money.
Withstands Harsh Environments
- All Aluminum construction helps the machine resist corrosion for long life
- Wind Tunnel Technology: Internal air flow that protects electrical components and PC boards from dirt, dust, debris... greatly improving reliability
- Fan-On-Demand operates only when needed reducing noise, power consumption, and the amount of airborne contaminants pulled through the machine
- High electrical efficiency and excellent power factor mean that you can get more welding done using less power
- On 460 VAC, the new Dimension 650 draws only 43 amps at rated load and can operate on a 50-amp service. Four new machines can work at maximum loads simultaneously on a 200-amp service, drawing less amperage than three previous models
Smaller and Lighter
- Reduced size and weight results in an easier-to-handle package that exceeds the welding performance of larger, heavier machines. The Dimension 650 uses 40 percent less floor space than previous model
Improved Arc Performance
- High-quality performance from power-intensive to precise
- Gouging Mode: rovides 800 amps of usable power, a full 650 amps of power at 100-percent duty cycle. Perfect for heavy gouging with 3/8-inch carbons
- Three Wire modes: (GMAW/FCAW/SAW) for simplified setup and optimized arc performance
- Solid and Flux-cored wires with gas offer exceptional short-arc MIG precision to weld thin metals with less risk of distortion or burn-through, and premium Flux-Cored welding with gas
- Flux-Cored (self-shielded) welding performance is exceptional, especially with wires commonly found in infrastructure construction
- Sub Arc Mode:provides capability to retrofit into nondigital Sub Arc applications
- Excellent Stick and Lift Arc TIG performance
- Arc Control is beneficial when welding with Stick and solid wires for easier fine-tuning of tough-to-weld materials and out-of-position applications
All New ArcReach Technology
Exclusive ArcReach technology uses the existing weld cables to communicate changes in voltage settings. With an ArcReach system, voltage and wire-feed-speed controls are conveniently located at the operators fingertips not back at the power source.
- Miller's True Blue Warranty delivers unparalleled peace-of-mind.
Click image below to view full spec sheet.