Compact, 54 lb, multi-voltage (208-575V 1/3PH) unit cuts up to 7/8” mild steel.
Rated Cutting Capacity
- The rated cutting capacity is based on traveling approximately 15 inches per minute to achieve a steady, precise cut. This is the key rating that should meet or exceed your typical cutting thickness requirements.
Automatic Air Regulation
- For end user convenience, the unit has no pressure gauge or manual regulator knob. The unit automatically adjusts the air pressure to the torch for optimum cutting and gouging. No adjustments necessary.
Ultra-Quick Connect™ Torch
- Torch and work cable offer the fastest plasma torch and work cable connection and removal in the industry.
- Automatically connects the 875 Auto-Line to any primary input voltage from 208 - 575 volts single - or three-phase, 50 or 60 Hz.
Wind Tunnel Technology™ and Fan-On-Demand™
- Wind Tunnel Technology prevents abrasive dust and particles from damaging internal components. Fan-On-Demand cooling system operates only when needed. In dirty or dusty environments, this feature reduces the amount of airborne dust/dirt pulled through the unit.
CNC/Automation Cutting Capable
- Factory ready CNC/Automation models are available in long or short body torches as well as retrofit kits to convert hand held machines to be capable of CNC/Automation cutting.
- Provides ultimate customer convenience by automatically controlling the pilot arc when cutting expanded metal or multiple pieces of metal. The pilot arc will switch in and out as fast as needed when cutting expanded metal and provides maximum power for cutting thicker metal—all automatically! No need for manual re-triggering which reduces user hand fatigue.
Included with Product
ICE-60T hand-held torch with 20 ft (6 m) cable
Heavy-duty work clamp with 20 ft (6 m) cable.
10 ft (3 m) power cord
Extra consumables (2 electrodes, 2 tips, 1 extended tip, and 1 deflector)
Description For use with XT60 series plasma torches Comes with 3 in each pack
Description For use with XT60 series plasma torches, comes with 3 in each pack.
Description This Miller 60 Amp Plasma Electrode comes in packs of 3 and is compatible with the XT60 and XT60M Torches.
Description The Miller XT60-AMP Drag Shield is compatible with the XT60 and XT60M Plasma Torches for the Spectrum 875.
Description The XT60-AMP Reatining Cup is compatible with the XT60 and XT60M Torches for the Miller Spectrum 875.
Description The XT60-100AMP Extended Shield Deflector is compatible with the XT60 and XT60M torches for the Miller Spectrum 875.
Description The Miller XT60-AMP gouge shield is compatible with the XT60 and XT60M Plasma Torches for the Miller Spectrum 875.
Description These tips are compatible with the XT60 and XT60M plasma torches for the Miller Spectrum 875 cutters.
Description Miller RTI Filter w/ Bracket for Spectrum 875. Dryer will remove water, dirt and oil as small as one micron with 99.9% efficiency. Can...View full details
Description The Miller XT60-AMP Swirl Ring
Description The XT60 machine shield is compatible with the XT60 and XT60M Plasma torches for the Spectrum 875.
Description Miller XT60 O-Ring 3 pack
Description For Bobcats,Trailblazers, Big Blue 300 Pro, and PipePro 304 Field NEMA 14-50P to NEMA 6-50R. Adapts engine drive 120/240 V plug to co...View full details
Description Replacement Air Filter for In-Line Filter Kit. Removes water, dirt and oil as small as .85 microns with 99.9% efficiency
Description Miller Plasma In-line Air Filter Kit is recommended by Miller as additional filtration for your Spectrum Plasma Cutter. Removes water...View full details
Description Helps maintain recommended standoff distance to maximize cutting performance and improve tip life.
Description Consumable kit designed for the XT60 plasma torch. Compatible with the Spectrum 875 plasma cutter. 3 Electrodes 3 Tips (60A) 1 Drag Sh...View full details
Description Replacement filter for RTI Filter (#195425)