Two Models Available
- Dynasty 280 - Base model provides essential TIG and Stick functions and provides operator-friendly, menu-driven features.
- Dynasty 280 DX - The DX model offers full AC features, including advanced waveforms and wide ranges of balance and frequency.
Upgradeable and Expandable
- Cooler Power Supply (CPS) An integrated 120-volt dedicated-use receptacle to power the Coolmate 1.3. The Power switch on the Dynasty also activates the receptacle to help prevent torch failure. Available on select models.
- Front panel memory card data port provides the ability to easily upgrade software and expand product features. Visit MillerWelds.com/tigsoftware for the latest software upgrades and expansions.
Auto-Line Power Management Technology
- Allows hookup to either single-phase or three-phase electrical input from 208-575 V with no manual linking, providing convenience in any job setting. An ideal solution for dirty or unreliable input power.
Stick Features (AC/DC)
- Tailored arc control (DIG) allows the arc characteristic to be changed for specific applications and electrodes. Smooth running 7018 or stiffer, more penetrating 6010.
- Hot Start adaptive control provides positive arc starts without sticking.
- Stick-Stuck detects if the electrode is stuck to the part and turns the welding output off to safely and easily remove the electrode. Menu selectable.
- Portable with adjustable shoulder strap
- Weighing in at just 52 pounds, the Dynasty 280 is extremely portable and easy to transport featuring dual carry handles and a carrying strap.
- Digital meters can be calibrated to a standard device for certification. Pro-Set Feature (professional settings)
- This feature eliminates the guesswork when setting weld parameters. Use Pro-Set when you want the speed, convenience and confidence of pre-set controls. Simply select the feature and adjust until Pro-Set appears on the display. The Pro-Set feature is available for Balance, Frequency, Pulse and DIG parameters.
WP-280 TIG Torch
- Two-piece torch head and exclusive Super Coolí» Technology provides additional surface area to increase cooling efficiency and capacity
- Torch body includes an anti-rotation feature and multi-position locking to prevent handle movement during welding and improve operator control
- Mechanical fittings provide a secure gas and water connection to prevent leakage and allow easy hose replacement
Included with Product
Dynasty 280 DX power source
Quick Reference Guide (English)
Adjustable shoulder strap
8 ft (2.4 m) primary cord
(2) Dinse 50-mm connectors
Coolant (4 one-gallon bottles)
Small runner cart
Remote Control (foot)
Miller/Weldcraft W-280 (WP-280) torch kit
Original price $255.00Current price $199.00
Description Miller Low Conductivity Antifreeze/Coolant - contains a base of ethylene glycol and deionized water to protect against freezing or boil...View full details
Original price $450.00Current price $340.00
Description The Digital Infinity welding helmet provides maximum visibility with the industry's largest viewing area and Miller's ClearLight™ Len...View full details
Original price $1,300.00Current price $1,076.00
Description Miller Coolmate 1.3 is a 1.3 gallon capacity cooler designed for water-cooled TIG torches up to 280 amps. The design allows for stackin...View full details
Original price $1,071.00Current price $850.00
Description Wireless foot control 301580 (previously part number 300429) improves productivity and maneuverability by eliminating cord tangles. Red...View full details
Description Miller Classic jacket is designed to endure everyday industrial use. 9-ounce flame resistant navy cotton Pre-shrunk fabric eliminate...View full details
Original price $39.99Current price $33.25
Description Designed for TIG welding to provide excellent dexterity, comfort and durability. Comes in sizes small through extra large. Heightened...View full details
Description The Kit Includes: Weldcraft 150 Amp Air-Cooled TIG Torch RCCS-14 Fingertip Control 200-Amp Stick Electrode Holder with 15 Foot Cable 3...View full details
Description Weldcraft 280 amp Water-Cooled TIG torch package. Includes all the needed items to connect and TIG weld with your water cooled TIG mach...View full details
DescriptionFor CST 280, Maxstar 200 and 350, Dynasty 200 and 350, and Syncrowave 250and 350. 50 mm International-style for one-piece torch.
Original price $108.00Current price $96.99
DescriptionThis durable cover is made of flame and tear resistant material with a mildew resistant odor-free barrier. It is also waterproof to main...View full details
Description14-Pin automation expansion provides the ability to access common automation functions through the 14-pin connection.
Original price $664.00Current price $532.00
Description Miller Electric corded foot control with 20 foot power cord. Heavy-duty foot pedal current and contactor control provides increased ...View full details
Description Miniature hand control for remote current and contactor control. Dimensions: 4 x 4 x 3-1/4 in (102 x 102 x 82 mm). Includes: 20 ft (6...View full details
Original price $296.00Current price $251.45
Description Miller Pushbutton Fingertip control with single button. 14 pin connection. Momentary-contact switch for contactor control. Rubber...View full details
Description Miller TIG/Stick Contractor Kit with RFCS-14HD remote foot control is a 150 amp, ALL-IN-ONE Air-cooled TIG/Stick welding accessory kit ...View full details
Original price $120.18Current price $103.00
Description For Maxstar 200 and 350, Dynasty 200 and 350, and Syncrowave 250 and 350. 50 mm International-style with water return line for (WP 125,...View full details
Original price $225.00Current price $181.00
Description Formerly known as the WP-26 Series, the A-200 Series provides dependable, top performing torches designed for heavy-duty welding appli...View full details
Description A line of premium tungsten for the most demanding TIG welding applications. Available in five types and five industry-standard diameter...View full details
Description A line of premium tungsten for the most demanding TIG welding applications. Available in seven types and five industry-standard diamete...View full details