Lincoln Ranger 260MPX Welder/Generator (Kohler) - K3458-1
Do More with Less
The Ranger 260MPX engine driven welder/generator excels on the job. 9.5kW of clean AC power. The unit's industry-leading design makes it smaller, lighter and quieter than other machines in its class, while an intuitive user interface with advanced technology helps simplify operation and improve arc control. You can also count on a reliable source of clean generator power to run a variety of tools and sensitive equipment. Get the job done with the Ranger 260MPX welder/generator.
Industry Leading Design
Compact Size - 20% smaller fooprint. The smaller size allows you to maneuver the Ranger 260MPX around the jobsite easier while also allowing for more space of other tools and equipment.
Low Decibel Rating - Reduced noise levels help improve jobsite comfort and safety, and also make the Ranger 260MPX an ideal option for use in low-noise work environments like schools and hospitals.
Digital User Interface - An easy to use digital interface with simple push-and-turn controls, combined with technology designed for quick setup and improved arc control enables you to get started in no time.
- Fuel Gauge
- Weld Mode
- Home Button
- Local/Remote Button
- Ready.Set.Weld. Parameters
- Back Button
- Help Button
Advanced Technology - Improves arc control
- Ready. Set. Weld. - simplifies set up with recommended settings
- Chopper Technology - helps improve arc control
- CrossLinc - allows for arc adjustments at the weld
- Maintenance Alterts- keeps you informed when service is needed
Clean Generator Power - Enables the operation of various tools
Whether powering up tools on the job site or running appliances at home, you can count on the Ranger 260MPX.
- 9.5kW of clean AC generator power accommodates a variety of tools and equipment
- Operate sensitive electronics, like laptops, without concern - this unit delivers clean generator power with 5% Total Harmonic Distortion
- Run generator power and weld at the same time with no issues.
Keep track of engine functions and provide real-time data and notifications when service is required. The maintenance screen clearly displays hours remaining, and settings can be customized to issue alerts at preferred intervals.