The John Tillman 1766 features a durable nitrile micro-foam palm for hard-wearing hand protection without sacri cing dexterity. Constructed with a comfortable, seamless knit, 15-gauge nylon, the glove offers a non-coated, open backfor added comfort, protection and breathability.
- Nitrile micro-foam palm is softer than standard nitrile delivering a superior grip on wet, dry or oily surfaces.
- A 15-gauge shell offers exceptional fit, flexibility and grip throughout the day.
- Level 4 abrasion resistance for added worker confidence.
- Ergonomically designed to enhance dexterity and reduce worker confidence.
- Uncoated back allows breathability for added comfort.
- Durable seamless stitching allows for multiple washings
- Colored cuffs for easy size identification.