The CW-300 Circle Wiz cutting attachment is a must for anyone who cuts small to medium holes in plate or pipe. It is especially handy for cutting out the holes for matching saddle cuts, weldolets and threadolets.
- Made of finished high quality steel.
- The universal bushing will adapt to any size or make of conventional cutting torch.
- Three set screws attach the Circle Wiz to any oxy-fuel torch tip.
- The Circle Wiz will cut holes from 5/8" to 8" in diameter (we recommend the Chariot Cutting Guide P/N 24219 for larger holes).
- Simply slide the center pen along the hex arm to attain the proper radius of hole desired.
- Place the sharpened point in your center mark and you are ready to cut.