- Compact and portable, its small footprint uses little truck space. Optional running gear also makes the Blue Star one-man portable.
- Large 6.25 gallon fuel capacity (DX models) leads its class. Longer run time for welder or generator usage.
- Standard Auto Idle (DX models) idles engine while not in use. Reduces fuel consumption and noise.
- Standard Electric Start for easy engine start-up.
- Single-range amperage control makes setting amperage levels easy.
- Class-leading 4,500-watt peak power (Blue Star 145 models) of regulated power to extend power tool life.
- Hour meter (DX models) provides easy tracking of run hours for maintenance intervals.
- Receptacle covers improve reliability by protecting receptacles from debris.
- Accu-Rated Miller provides the strongest and most reliable generator power. Our Accu-Rated, not inflated, standard for measuring generator power guarantees delivery of all the power its machine promises.
Original price $339.47Current price $314.00
DescriptionIncludes: 50 ft (15.2 m) No. 2 electrode cable and holder 50 ft (15.2 m) work cable and clamp 200 Amps @ 100% duty cycle.
Original price $169.07Current price $159.75
Description Lifting Eye for Blue Stars and Fusion 160 Secure lift point when picking up machine.
Original price $180.73Current price $171.25
Description Protective cover for Blue Star 185 manufactured after September 2014 and Fusion 160. Please Note: Covers that are opened are non refun...View full details
Original price $205.91Current price $194.75
Description Running Gear for current model Blue Star 185 (stock #907664) and Fusion 160. Compact and balanced, lightweight wheelbarrow-style runnin...View full details