1/4" Die Grinder combines power and speed with motor-protection features for improved grinding performance. The GD0601 is engineered with a powerful AC/DC motor with 25,000 RPM in a slim body design, and a conveniently located slide-switch for on/off function. This combination of power and ease-of-use features makes the GD0601 ideal for a range of grinding tasks.
- Powerful 3.5 AMP motor delivers 25,000 RPM to handle the most challenging applications
- Lower noise at 73dB(A)
- Small diameter barrel grip for added comfort
- Directional air-flow vents channel the tool's air output away from the user's face
- Round-shaped collet nut is engineered to prevent damages/scratches to workpiece
- Zig-zag varnish protects the armature coil from dust and debris for longer motor life
- AC/DC switch for use with alternative power source
- Slide switch with lock-on for operator convenience
- Rubberized gear housing for increased operator comfort
- Stepped neck for working in tights spaces
Included with Product
- 1/4" Collet (763625-8)
- Spanner Wrench (781039-9)
- Max. Wheel Diameter : 1-1/2"
- AMPS : 3.5
- Collet : 1/4"
- No Load Speed : 25,000 RPM
- Lock-On Switch : Yes
- Lock-Off Switch : No
- Overall Length : 14-1/8"
- Net Weight : 3.7 lbs.
- Variable speed control dial : No
- Power Type : Corded
- Shipping Weight : 6.6 lbs.
- UPC Code : 088381-078696