Speedglas 9100XXi auto-darkening lens retro fit kit allows for you to upgrade your Speedglas 9100 welding helmet to the new 9100XXi ADF. The 9100XXi lens has the greatest optical clarity of any Speedglas ADF to date. 9100XXi lens technology means a more "true" color view of the welding environment while the lens is in light state or grind mode. The dark state view of the weld puddle and surrounding weldment is crisp and clear. The 9100XXi lens also features an external grind mode switch, which allows you to change quickly from weld mode to grind mode and back again, without lifting up your helmet.
The 9100XXi lens offers a large 12.08 square inch viewing area PLUS these great features: A grinding shade 3. Gas welding shade 5. Micro-plasma welding shade 8. Arc welding shades 9 through 13. Sensitivity settings for normal welding to low-amp inverter TIG welding, and even low sensitivity setting for when other welders are working nearby.
Speedglasé 9100XXi Auto Dark Lens Features
- Improved optics allow you to more readily recognize colors
- Fits all versions of 9100 shells with the exception of 9100-FX
- Improved user interface that is simple to understand
- Includes Silver Front Panel of 9100XXi which has external controls, allowing for fast and easy access to the grinding and memory modes
- Approximatly 2.8 inch x 4.2 inch viewing area